600 liter winged semi-hydraulic sprayer
Semi-hydraulic wing sprayer are the best type of sprayers in terms of uniformity in spraying the poison solution, completely covering the surface of the products and not damaging them.
- 600 liter polyethylene poison tank, equipped with system wash tank and hand wash tank
- Valved door
- Resistant to sunlight
- Hydraulic stirrer crack
- Poison tank water level indicator
- The three-way valve of the poison tank is cracked
- Sprayer wing length 16 meters and spray width 22 meters with 32 long base brass nozzles with anti-drip valve strainer and 2 nozzles (xt024) nozzle increasing the spray spray length and wing length 19 meters and its spray width 26 meters has 38 nozzles Long base orange with anti-drip valve strainer and 2 nozzles (xt024) to increase the length of the poison spray
- The hoses used in the mane are threaded hoses with a diameter of 10 mm and 5 layers.
- The type of poison pipe is polyethylene with brass connections for installing poison hoses.
- Has a control valve with 5 outlets for separate hose to each part of the wing and connecting the lance to the sprayer
- Fill system crack
- Valve filter 160 cracks
- 80 cm high speed steering wheel with forged yokes and high resistance
- Four brass cracker filters equipped with drain valve at the poison inlet to the wings
- Collect the hose roller
- Equipped with wing balance system and suspension system
- Adjust the wing height from the product surface hydraulically up to 120 cm
Semi-hydraulic wing sprayer chassis
- High-strength chassis, standard rider and equipped with automatic lock for easy and safe connection of the sprayer to all types of tractors and automatic regulator valve handles
- Chassis parts completely composed of bent and cut sheets with thicknesses of 5, 8 and 12 mm
- The hoses used in the chassis are high pressure hoses with a layer of steel wire.
- Chassis with steel wheels for easy movement of the device and hose pulley, and a 5-layer hose ring and a lance branch
- The wings and chassis are covered with six coats of epoxy primer and six coats of metallic car paint with a pencil tip.
- Ability to install 96 cracks diaphragm pump with 50 bar pressure and flow of 88 liters per minute.
- Bertolini poly 2150 diaphragm pump from Italy with 15 bar pressure and flow of 150 liters per minute.
- Bertolini pps100 diaphragm pump from Italy with a pressure of 40 bar and a flow rate of 95 liters per minute.
There are no reviews yet.