Field turbine sprayer
turboliner sprayer mounted Efficient and useful 550 mobile fan-mounted turbocharger sprayer for spraying farms and tall trees and the best type of sprayer in terms of spraying length
- Polyethylene tank with a capacity of 800 and 1000 liters
- Equipped with system wash tank and hand wash
- Valved door
- Resistant to sunlight
- Hydraulic stirrer
- Poison tank water level indicator
- Three-way valve leaves the poison tank
- It has a double centrifugal fan with a diameter of 550 mm, adjustable for spraying poison all hydraulically with the help of headphones with the ability to adjust the angle 90 degrees in the vertical direction by the jack and 180 degree horizontal rotation in the horizontal direction by the hydraulic motor and turbine assembly with the help of the jack The angle is set at 60 degrees for a stronger spray of poison
- Has a spray terminal to uniformly distribute the toxin to each nozzle and, consequently, the toxin out of the nozzle to an equal extent
- Useful spraying length more than 60 meters
- All fan parts consist of bent sheets and laser cut with thicknesses of 2, 3 and 5 mm.
- It has a large two-speed gearbox that increases the Italian fan speed
- Has 16 Italian nozzles
- Double-headed and anti-drip brass with fully powdered and uniform spray of poison solution
- Complete coverage of the poison from the side of the sprayer to the end of its range
- All hoses used in fans and chassis are high pressure hoses with a layer of steel wire.
turboliner sprayer mounted fan 550 chassis
- Very strong and standard mounting chassis equipped with automatic pin lock, for easy and safe connection of the sprayer to the tractor and the automatic regulator valve handle
- Chassis composed entirely of bent sheets and laser cut with thicknesses of 5, 8 and 12 mm
- Steel wheel for easy movement of the device
- Assemble the hose pulley and the 5-layer hose and lance
- Fill the crack system
- Valve filter 160 cracks
- Leave brass filter equipped with drain valve
- 80 cm steering wheel crack.
- The body of the fan and chassis is covered with six layers of epoxy primer and six layers of metallic car paint with a pencil tip.
- It has an Italian Comet 145 diaphragm pump with a pressure of 50 bar and a flow rate of 142 liters per minute